Prior to joining Noonan & Lieberman, Rocio worked as an associate at a Chicago firm where she specialized in bankruptcy litigation. Rocio has extensive experience in representing creditors and servicers in a broad range of Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 cases throughout Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana. Rocio has also represented creditors in Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 cases. While at her prior firm Rocio helped develop the firm bankruptcy mediation department.
In addition, Rocio has substantial experience in the consumer financial services having worked as a consumer loan officer, mortgage loan originator and insurance agent for a subsidiary of a large financial institution.
Rocio is an avid traveler and she speaks fluent Spanish and French.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D. 2010)
- CALI Award in Employment Law
- Carthage College (B.A. 2004)
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana