Prior to joining Noonan & Lieberman, Christina worked as an associate at a Chicago firm where she specialized in mortgage litigation, condominium association disputes, and mortgage lien defense. Prior to that position, Christina worked as an associate for large foreclosure firm where she managed the mediation and probate departments. While a law student, Christina completed a judicial internship with the Honorable Annette Ziegler of the Wisconsin Supreme Court and also participated in trial team competitions.
Christina is an avid runner and triathlete. Christina completed the Chicago marathon twice to benefit the AIDS Foundation of Chicago. Christina also completed the New York City marathon to benefit the AIDS Foundation of Chicago and participated in a number of triathlons and charity races.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D. 2011)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.A. 2007)
- State of Illinois
- State of Indiana
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Chicago Bar Association