Natasha has a broad litigation experience that includes bankruptcy, contract, evictions, mortgage foreclosures, consumer lending litigation, property tax sale matters, complex real estate litigation, land use and zoning, administrative proceedings and appellate practice. Natasha advises clients on litigation strategy and assisting clients in settlement negotiations.
Natasha also focuses on assisting clients, including Spanish-speaking owners, of privately owned small and medium-sized businesses with entity formation and maintenance in commercial transactions.
- Valparaiso University School of Law (J.D. 2007) – cum laude
- Dickinson College (B.A. 2004) double major in English and Spanish – cum laude
- State of Illinois
- State of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern Districts of Indiana